I am extremely fear...

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu



Alhamdulillah I have two teenagers children and one who is turning 10 soon. I am extremely scared. I heard too many stories of parents having nightmare about their teenagers child. Complaining about their children didn't want to listen to them. Talk back. No respect to parents. Didn't wake up for fajr. Abandon hijabs. Boyfriends and girlfriends issues. Not interested in schooling. Immoral behaviour. The lists when on and on. Sadly, most of them lost in their battle. Teenager left the house. Many parents warned me that dealing with this ages are the most difficult time in their life. They said that I will only understand what they have been through if I have one.

I am doing search about understanding teenagers and Insha Allah will be posting some interesting articles that I come through.

I ask Allah to help us understand our children and give us wisdom in dealing with what ever tests He sent to us through our children. I ask Allah to make our children the way to please Him and to Jannah. I ask Allah to make our children have taqwa or fear of Allah. I ask Allah to make our children among the one who would pray for us when we die. Ameen.

Comments

fatimah_mastura said…
...اللهــــم آميـــــن

salam `alaik ya habibati,
insya`ALLAH,
selagi mana kita menjaga hukum ALLAH,
selagi itu la ALLAH akan menjaga kita... :)

| ibu mithali ada la ibu yang beriman dan ber`ilmu |

semoga najah, fi amaniLlah.
Lightnur said…
Wa alaikum salam ukhti27

jazakillah for your thought. May Allah help us practising our deen and may Allah bless us all with beneficial knowledges. Ammen.

Maa Salam.