Cerebral Palsy Awareness Week

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

The Center for Cerebral Palsy where my daughter, M, receive most of her treatments and supports is organising the Cerebral Palsy Awareness Week during 5 - 11th August, 2007. To read more about this events click here. The details on the program go here.

M special needs equipments were funded and provided by this center through generous donation from the people like you. If you want to donate to the center click here

If you like to learn about living with a child with a cerebral palsy read my previous posts below:
What is a Cerebral Palsy?
M Progress
Day Out
Muje's New Tray
TCCP You Make My Day
Hearing Appointment
Walking Training
My Wish List, Ameen
M Sleeping Management
Special Needs on Homeopathic Medicines
Muslims Girl with Cerebral Palsy Photos
M.. Special Needs Progress
Standing Frame Broke
Tummy Infection

Comments

mariannie said…
Salam Mrs Nur,
Just found your link by "accident" :)because I visited kak Pi Bani blog. Nice to know that someone knew more about CP.
You go a nice blog here. May Allah bless you & your family.

Salam networking
Mrs Missycat( got this name because I love cat. ) aka waterlily ( this because I love that flower much) :)
Lightnur said…
Missycat aka Waterlily,

Thanks for your visit and hope you will come again next time, Insha Allah.

I visited your blog and your posts were written nicely too.

May Allah bless you and your family too. Ameen.