Harvey Norman found my daughter's missing hearing aid

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

One afternoon I took Tas to the Belmont Shopping Center to buy her new shoes, when I noticed Muja's left hearing aid was not in her ear. I looked in the car, it wasn't there. I checked on her car seat, it wasn't there too. I kept searching around and searched on her stroller but it was no where to be found.

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajiun. I acknowledged that truly we belong to Allah and we will return to Him.

At home I looked everywhere but still no luck to find it. Alhamdulillah, may be it was meant to be taken.

It has been one week Muja's hearing aid went missing. Suddently I remember the day we went to Harvey Norman. Recently our camera broke so we were looking for a replacement. When we were looking at one of the cameras there, Muja became unsettled, so her father picked her up from her stroller. I thought that was the time when her hearing aid got lost and fell on the floor without anyone of us realised it.

We went back and asked around about missing property. One of the salesman said he didn't know if they have one. He told me to ask the cashers. At the casher I asked about missing property. She asked me what was missing. I told her that it was my daughter hearing aid. She went and came back with something wrapped in paper and gave it to me. It was the missing pair of Muja's hearing aid, Alhamdulillah. I thank her before left the store.

Anyway we ended up buying Powershot Canon S5 IS from Harvey Norman that very same day. It is awesome.

Comments