Thanks Allah for changing Muja sleeping time

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

I praise Allah as always for making our life ease. I always believe that after every hardship, Allah has prepared ease for us. It was just a matter of wait and patience.

Muja sleeping pattern has changed dramatically, Subhana Allah. Read here and here on my previous post about Muja sleeping.

She was on Melatonin since April. I was not happy with it when her doctor who prescribed it told me that the side effect of it includes increasing her seizures and early puberty. Allahu Akbar.

I turned to Allah and asked for His guidance. I gave her Melatonin even though deep down inside I was not happy because of its side effects. One month I saw nothing change. She still sleeps between midnight to dawn, fajr time. Allahu Akbar. I sleep whenever she sleeps, but then I have to wake up early to prepare and drop my children to school. Alhamdulillah, I used to it. Since she was born my sleeping is in chaos. AS a mother I don't care about me. I just want my daughter to get better.

I was only worried about her seizures. The first month on Melatonin, no seizures happen. But early this month she started doing involuntary movement. She chewed her mouth until bleeding. Her arms and legs stiff. Sometime her legs moving like cycling. Two times the school called me because she had temperature but shivering, one before school holiday and one on the week 3 of term 2. She was very hard unsettled. She got tummy ache and she vomited after feeding.

I stopped gave her Melatonin after second week of this month. (May - this month) I saw the change on her sleeping time. Muja sleeps an hour before midnight. Then one hour earlier. ALHAMDULILLAH. Now she sleeps around 9 pm without Melatonin. Allahu Akbar.

I asked Allah to keep her sleeping pattern as it is, if it is going to benefit us, Ameen.

Comments