The future of Conductive Education at Carson Street School

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

I was worried about the future of Conductive Education (CE) for my daughter in Carson Street School because funding is running out. Janet, the President for School for Parents have written some letters as templates to tell the Government how CE has improved the lives of our children and how we want it to continue and grow.

Few weeks ago I send in the letter to the Premier and to the Minister for Education. I am so glad the Minister of Education respond my letter and stated that

As you point out, families are very keen for the Conductive Education program to continue to be available when their children transition to kindergarten and pre-primary. The Department's Enrolment policy allows these children to continue at Carson Street School and teachers at the school are committed to providing an appropriate education program. However, I cannot always guarantee the availability of trained teacher/conductors who are usually sourced from the United Kingdom.

The Department's recruitment officers will work with Mr John Exeter, Principle of Carson Street School, to identify suitably qualified staff who wish to teach in Western Australia.


Alhamdulillah. I can see the future of Conductive Education for my child until Year 12.

Comments