Muja developmental progress.

In the name of Allah; the Merciful; the Compassionate - بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you - السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته


Alhamdulillah, Muja is not well. It has been a few days. She has a running nose. She dribbles a lot more than usual. Her nappy wet more than usual. Her cloth was soaking wet with her saliva in a few minutes after I change her. When she woke up this morning I found her nose filled with dried discharge. It has been a few mornings like that.

Few days ago her tonsils started to swollen again. Her breathing is wheezy. Her sleep is disturbed because her airway is blocked with the swollen tonsils. She is restless at night. I give her homoeopathy remedies for tonsils and immune system that I got last time from Muja's naturopath.

I ask Allah to protect her from tummy bugs, Ameen. It makes her weak and lose weight. I am really hoping that Allah will preserve her from any nasty bugs and gain more weight. Most of all, May Allah make her well soon; by strengthen her immune system, Ameen.

This morning she was scheduled for acupuncture. Unlike last treatment, she didn't cry when the needle enter her skin. Not a single cry. In fact she felt a sleep while a needle was left on her head for 5 minutes. Alhamdulillah she was so brave with the needles today. Last week she screamed when a needle was inserting on her neck. At home she still remembers and cried. She looked really sad with tears coming out from her eyes. Poor thing!

Alhamdulillah, there is something better I notice on Muja recently. Allahu Akbar, she is making sounds. When I call her name or talk to her, she listens. She is so much alert and looking around like she is really interested on what going on around her. When she lay on her tummy she bent her left leg and pushes herself forward, masha Allah. Her right legs were hard and stiff when I tried to help her bent it. She uses her arms to hold her head up while on her tummy. She also licking her tongue and move her mouth like wanting to say something. Off course, her muscles are not as stiff as hard iron although it still stiff sometime. I am so please with her progress, alhamdulillah.

But at night is difference story. She does not like laying down when I tried to put her to bed. She wanted to sit up right but then her clothes becomes wet because she dribbles. Tonight I hold her from maghrib until finally she slept at quarter to twelve. That was almost four hours. I gave her Ant Tart for her wheezy breathing and other complex remedies for her tonsils, immune system and sleep. I also give her herbal that was prescribed by her acupuncturist. I changed her top few times as it got wet by her own saliva. My clothes was not only wet but it smell with her saliva. I ask Allah to replace the smell of her saliva with the best of perfume in jannah (paradise) for me, Ameen.

I prayed, I supplicated, I said istigfar and I made zikr. When I didn't know what else to do I called to Allah in my heart for mercy until this one particular words came out from my mouth and it put her to sleep. I said this a few times Y a H a y y u Y a Q a y y u m (O Ever-Living One, O Self-Existing One upon Whom we all depend), Y a D z a l J a l a l i l w a l I k r a m (O Glorious and Mighty) birahmatika Y a A r h a m a ’ r - R a h i m i n (By Your mercy, O Most Merciful of the Merciful). Alhamdulillah I felt Allah heard my call and he bestow mercy on us. Subhana Allah (Glory be to Allah), masha Allah (as God has willed), la haula wa la quwwata illa billah (There is no power or strength except with Allah.

Comments