May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you - السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
This week updates:
- On Monday Muja did accupuncture at Natureco with Lawrance. She was so brave she didn't cry at all even when 3 needles were left in her head for almost 20 minutes. Masha Allah!
- On Tuesday morning Muja went to TCCP to measure her new insert for her NEW zippie wheelchair. Alhamdulillah it's actually progressing. For the first time I got look at the actual wheelchair. Masha Allah it is gorgeous but VERY HEAVY. I am worried about carrying and lifting it into the van. I definitely need to find a way to get a fund for the wheelchair accessment in the van very soon. I didn't know the measurement can take one and half hour. There are few things that need to be changed like her pulmo, hip rest and under arm rest. And also cushion, head rest and straps.
- In the afternoon I went to PMH for an appointment at the Gastroenterology Clinic to discuss with Dr Patric about PEG.
- On Wednesday Muja had an appointment at the TCCP again but for spinal clinic. She went to school (Conductive Education Kindy) after the appointment. She also had hydro therapy.
- On Thursday Muja went to Conductive Education Kindy. In the morning I used the PODD book to tell her about going in the car to school. Then she told me with her PODD book that she does not like it because it is hard. Like yesterday she was really tired.
- On Friday Muja missed her School for Parents program because Khai, Muja older sister, had a dentist appointment for her teeth to be clean thoroughly and a filling.
- In the afternoon Muja had her third appointment at TCCP for this week to review her insert. She was very unsettled because she had not open her bowel yet.
What a week! Alhamdulillah!