Are you intending to perform Hajj this year?

In the name of Allah; the Merciful; the Compassionate - بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you - السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته


Now is a great time to decide or make intention, if you haven't, whether you want to perform Hajj this year. I would like to encourage young Muslims especially to please consider this if not now but in the near future while you are still young and have change to live in this world before our age come to the end.

Alhamdulillah, Hajj is the best thing that happened in my life and I hope I could share my amazing experience with you. Insha Allah, maybe in the near future, I will write an entry about my hajj experience.

I am giving the links here to the experiences of sisters and brothers who had perform their Hajj previously to motivate and inspire those who are not performing their Hajj yet. Masha Allah they are beautiful life journeys and great to read.

Before I went to Hajj in 1429H/2007 I read a beautiful journey of a brother who live in Scotland, Masha Allah. You could read it through the link I posted here. I learnt a lot from his experience, Alhamdulillah.

Recently I found another motivation post on Hajj by Sister Zabrina, My Hajj Journey 1429H/2008 in her blog ~ Life Storyteller : Motivational and Inspirational Stories for You and Me ~ What I like about this post is that there are hundreds of pictures of Hajj which she took when she performs her Hajj. Looking at those pictures brings back my Hajj memory.

I wish I could write better like this sister so I could write my Hajj Journey. I just love hearing and reading about other Muslims Hajj experience. It gives me a boost and goose bumps. My Hajj Experience are written by Mujrimah in her blog Tea & a Think
Part 1,
Part 2,
Part 3,
Part 4,
Part 5,
Part 6,
Part 7,
Part 8,
Concluding Remarks

Here is more Hajj life journey written by The Imam's Daughter MY HAJJ 2003 JOURNAL

Comments

AKUOKU said…
Impian saya kalau ditanya....pastinya ingin ke mekah samaada untuk umrah atau haji dan membawa A&A. tapi ongkosnya belum ada.walaubagaimana pun babah telah berpeluang utk umrah tahun lepas. alhamdu....
Lightnur said…
Assalamualaikum mama A & A

Semoga impian untuk umrah dan haji bersama A & A akan menjadi kenyataan, Ameem. Insha Allah kalau ada rezeki ingin juga saya membawa Muja ke rumah Allah.

Terima kasih kerana datang ke lightnur dan meninggalkan komen.

Salam sayang
lightnur