Countless blessing, her hips are normal.

Mujhee had her Botox early February this year. They gave a new anesthetic cream, I don't remember its name, for pain relieving. Previously Mujhee was given anesthetic cream and general anaesthetic, midalzolam, before injections. This cream just needs 30 minutes to numb the skin.

The nurse and the physio put cream on the area where the Botox will be injected and wrapped them with glad wrap. I didn't realise that the wrap opened when Mujhee rubbed her right leg against the pillow. As a result, when the paediatrics gave the injections on her calve, she screamed and cried because of the pain. The next two days she also got seizures.  

Mujhee has her orthopaedic appointment a few days after Botox. I was so glad to see Mujhee's very first physiotherapist on that appointment. She is one of the most caring physio that I have encountered. She is willing to assist and provide excellent care for Mujhee. She sent us for a hip x-ray and also managed to get Mujhee an appointment to see her paediatric to discuss her well being.

Alhamdulillah, the x-ray showed that Mujhee's hips are like normal hips. Alhamdulillah, it means that Mujhee doesn't need any more hip surgery like before. Six months ago, I was worried when her x-ray showed more migration of her hips. The physio we saw that time told us that Mujhee might need a surgery for her hips. Alhamdulillah!

It remind me of an ayah in the Quran, Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) says: "And whatever of blessings and good things you have, it is from Allah. Then, when harm touches you, unto Him you cry aloud for help." [Surah Al-Nahl, 16: 53]

Alhamdulillah, Allah gave me inspiration to take Mujhee to a chiropractor for a treatment. After the treatment I found out that her muscles are relaxed and soft. Before the treatment I remember I discussed with Mujee's pediatrician about her spasticity. She increased her medication but it didn't relax her muscles.


How relaxed is Mujhee in the picture? Very.


I can't wait to tell the news to Mujhee's chiro. I am pretty sure Mujhee hips got better by the chiropractic treatment she had since October last year. I remember when I told Mujhee's chiropractor about the good news he asked me what did I tell them. I was suprised that the orthopaedic wasn't even interested to know how Mujhee's hips got better. He said that I should have told them that Allah answers my prayer.

Alhamdulillah, I thank Allah for the highest blessing He gives us. This is certainly a great gift from Him.

Allah says in the Quran, Surah An Nahl (16:18); If ye would count up the favours of Allah, never would ye be able to number them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Comments