New scheduled for Muja's homeopathic appointment.

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

It has been a while I haven't update Muja's progress. Insha Allah, I will do it when I am free a bit. It's summer holiday here and I am busy with visitors as well.

Two weeks ago Muja had her homeopathic appointment at Owen Homeopathic Center in Redcliff with Kate, a homeopath who owned Arnica Montana. The night before she was teething and her tummy was not well. She was not sleeping until after Fajr at 5.00 in the morning. I was staying up with her the whole night like I did before that night for two weeks since I came back from Hajj.

After she slept then I went to sleep. When I woke up it was quarter to ten. Muja's appointment was at ten. It took me 30 minutes to drive to the center and another half an hour to get ready. I was so late for that appointment so I called Kate and told her my situation. Masha Allah, she was so understanding and scheduled for another appointment at 12 noon that day. I appreciated her understanding very much. If you read this Kate, thank you again.

This time she was prescribed with Tub (tuberculinum) 1M and Cal Carb(calcium carbonate) 200 and 1M.

Anyway she is teething, Alhamdulillah. Again. Insha Allah her other 2 top front incisors are coming out. I don't know when but her gum is so blue. Alhamdulillah, she had wonderful sleeping pattern before she started teething. Now she sleep late, like 3 am.

Comments