Alternative medicine for tonsils and sleep apnea

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

I took Muja to see a naturopath at Natureco Health Centre in St James. I don't know how long it will take until we can get to the CPAP treatment, so I thought I should do alternative medicine while waiting.

I told her that my concern is Muja tonsils which block her airways passage during sleeping which is called sleep apnea. I am also worried about her digestive system especially her bowel movement. After a long discussion about over all Muja well being the naturopath prescribed her with Homeopathic Throat, Metagenics Flora Care for Kids Probiotic, Bioceuticals Intestamine and Metegenics Zinc drink.

Guest how much I spend for this? A week of my groceries! I believe that with Allah's permission alternative medicine can cure but sometime I question why it is so expensive to live naturally?

Alhamdulillah, I have already see some improvement on Muja. Her breathing is better and less wake up during sleeping. She is a lot happier than before and more alert.

When I bath her last night I was surprised she tolerate the tooth brush I put in her mouth. Alhamdulillah. Usually she would fight and ended with a vomit.

More update later.

Have a nice day, Insha Allah!

Comments