Homeopathic remedies for special needs


Muja is not well. After she came back from school on Friday, I noticed her restlessness, runny nose, nausea and her body is cold. I gave her Arcenicum 30c before sleep and she slept better that night. On Saturday afternoon her symptoms still the same so I gave the same remedies. Before she went to sleep I gave her Arcenicum 30c again and she fall asleep right after I gave it, alhamdulillah. Since flu season is just around the corner this is a great link to homoeopathic remedies for influenza http://likecure.com/acatalog/Flu_Remedies.html

Masha Allah, I have been using homeopathic remedies for almost four years and I am quite confident with them. I started using homeopathic remedies for Muja when she was 9 months old. At that time she was on convention medication for epilepsy, reflux and insomnia. My friend recommends me to seek consultation with Dr Ismail who is a qualified Practitioner and also Herbalist in Perth. The first time I saw him he commented that my daughter was like a drug addict. Those drugs affect her internal organ and their side effects scared me. With his help we reduced Muja convention drug and changed them with Dr Ismail's prescribed herbs. Alhamdulillah her condition got better when we stopped all the drugs. Alhamdulillah, Muja got less epilepsy attacked and her reflux gone. But her sleeping was still a problem. She is nocturnal or like an owl, who sleep all day and stay awake all night. Then I started looking for different alternative medicine and got stuck with homeopathic.

If homeopathic is a new thing for you, this is a short introduction to it. At the end of the article there is also a list of common homoeopathic remedies for reference. http://www.herbs2000.com/homeopathy/1_homeopathy.htm

I usually take Muja to Homeopath for consultation if I am not sure what is going on with her or what remedies will suit her at certain time. Muja used to be consulted by Owen from Owen Homeopathic before she referred her to Kate from Arnica Montana. Kath has experience with special needs She is also very nice to us. She offered me to call her any time if I am not sure what to give to Muja if she is unwell. Then I take her to Natureco because it is close to my house. There we seek consultation with Andrea who is a Naturopath and also Homeopath. If you are interested in this treatment I would recommend you to get consultation from Homeopath first.

Just for my record this is a link for the top 100 homoeopathic remedies http://www.homeopathyworks.com/jshop/product.php?xProd=505 Alhamdulillah, I have most of the remedies. In Perth I bought the remedies from Owen Homoeopathic and Natureco Health Centre.

Comments