Pray While You Sick

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

It has been two days she stayed in bed. She had temperature and her face was red. Her runny nose has turned light green. I saw a rubbish bin full filled with used tissues in her room. She complaint to me that she was not feeling good. I suggested that she should stay in bed. She went to her bed straight away.

When my husband said adzan for Dhuhur, my daughters H and K rushed to get their prayer cloth on. T, who was sick told me that she could not pray. I said to her that she can pray while laying down on the bed. She asked me how to pray. I explained to her that she could make sign for her ruqu' and sujud. Then H, reminded her to face the qiblah. When we were praying, I heard her said Ameen from her room at the same time we said it after my husband finished reading al fatihah.

Masha Allah, may Allah give you shifa and made you steadfast for practising His deen.

Comments