My First Osteopathy Appointment.

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Osteopathy involves manipulation of the skeleton and muscles to promote mobility and balance. The central belief of this manual medicine is that a healthy body relies on a structurally sound musculo-skeletal system. Only when the bones, joints and muscles are working smoothly and harmoniously can the other systems of the body function at their best. The osteopathic philosophy states that the body is capable of healing itself - and maintaining a healthy state - if barriers, such as structural problems and poor posture, are removed. Osteopathy was developed by a physician in the late nineteenth century and has since gained world-wide recognition as a valuable and effective healing system.

Yesterday, I went to see an Osteopath from The Healing Point for a treatment for my back. Muja also has a same treatment with her last weekend. She has received treatments from her for nearly one year now. I was about to stop the Osteopathy treatment for Muja so she can do Acupuncture instead for financial reason. One of the Acupunctures, who she had a treatment with last week, recommended Osteopathy for her.

Then I decided to check what this treatment is like so I made an appointment for myself. Seven years ago I had back pain and on medication. Recently when Muja was sicked she likes to be carried so my back pain appeared again.

Masha Allah, the treatment was great. She told me that there are few areas need to be treating and asked me to come back soon. It was so true when she said that I hold my family well, so I need to look after my own health.

Alhamdulillah, I also received help from sisters from our Muslim Community, so Insha Allah Muja can continue with Osteopathy, Acupuncture and Homeopathy as well.

Sometime I wonder why it is too expensive to live naturally.

Comments