May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you - السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
I hate it is my response to Cerebral Palsy: I hate it, Someone has to say it an article at Conductive World posted by Andrew Sutton.
I would like to thank Jacolyn, a mother of triplet one has cerebral palsy, for writing I hate it in her blog Lieck Triplets.
So these are what I hate ...
- I hate to insert a feeding tube through her nose into her stomach
- I hate the smell of her saliva
- I hate her dribble
- I hate lifting her wheelchair in and out of the car
- I hate my sister for making my other children outfits but forgetting Muja
- I hate when people hang their stuff on her wheelchair
- I hate when people ignoring to greet her
- I hate the less human look that people give when they see her
- I hate lifting her because it hurt my back
- I hate not being able to sleep well at night
- I hate the hustle of taking her out
- I hate attending her appointments
- I hate leaving her laying on the floor
- I hate my mother's house because it is not disability friendly
- I hate pushing her wheelchair through uneven surface
- I hate those who don't play with her when they are playing around her
- I hate that I need someone to help me with her
- I hate it when she cries all night because it means she is unhappy
- I hate when people don't help me with her when I need help
- I hate everything I hate
What do you hate?