I hate it too

In the name of Allah; the Merciful; the Compassionate - بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you - السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I hate it is my response to Cerebral Palsy: I hate it, Someone has to say it an article at Conductive World posted by Andrew Sutton.

I would like to thank Jacolyn, a mother of triplet one has cerebral palsy, for writing I hate it in her blog Lieck Triplets.

So these are what I hate ...

  1. I hate to insert a feeding tube through her nose into her stomach
  2. I hate the smell of her saliva
  3. I hate her dribble
  4. I hate lifting her wheelchair in and out of the car
  5. I hate my sister for making my other children outfits but forgetting Muja
  6. I hate when people hang their stuff on her wheelchair
  7. I hate when people ignoring to greet her
  8. I hate the less human look that people give when they see her
  9. I hate lifting her because it hurt my back
  10. I hate not being able to sleep well at night
  11. I hate the hustle of taking her out
  12. I hate attending her appointments
  13. I hate leaving her laying on the floor
  14. I hate my mother's house because it is not disability friendly
  15. I hate pushing her wheelchair through uneven surface
  16. I hate those who don't play with her when they are playing around her
  17. I hate that I need someone to help me with her
  18. I hate it when she cries all night because it means she is unhappy
  19. I hate when people don't help me with her when I need help
  20. I hate everything I hate

What do you hate?

Comments