ENT appointment and shedule for tonsils surgery.

It was Eid last Friday, the muslims celebration after a month of Ramadan fasting. In the morning Mujhee, her sisters her father and me got into our new Eid outfits and ready for Eid prayer. It is the tradition of our beloved prophet to pray Eid in an open space, so we have our Eid prayer at the Kings Park as always. The prayer follows by the Eid khutbah or Eid sermon.

We reached Kings Park at 8 am, there were a lot of people there already, as the prayer will start at anytime. I dropped Mujhee's father and sisters at a drop off zone, before I parked the car near the Synergy Park. I took Mujhee out while Khai got Hana out off the car. It was a long walk to the prayer area at Saw Ave. On our way there the prayer had already begun.

Along the way there is a path that I can push Mujhee on her wheelchair, but when we reached near the prayer area, it was hard to push through the grass. I stopped a few times to catch my breath. I was hoping there is an accrod parking near by, so I didn't have to walk that far. Sadly there was none.

After the Eid khutbah or Eid Sermon, we met with friends and greet each other with Eid Mubarak. Mujhee gave a big smile to everyone who greet her. She was so happy that morning.

It was not so fun as Mujhee had to go to PMH for ENT appointment after the prayer. Poor thing Mujee's sister and her father have to wait in the car for more than an hour.

It was the same time last year when Mujhee had this appointment but we haven't decided about removing the tonsils. Few days after the appointment we decided to proceed. I contacted the Cerebral Palsy Liason Officer on our behalf to scheduled the surgery. We were disappointed to hear that we had to wait for the next appointment, which will be in six months.

Six month after that we still didn't get any appointment. Then I asked Mujhee's OT to do a follow up. When she got back, she told us the Mujhee will get her appointment not until September which will be another six months because the doctor was on leave.

The doctor checked Mujhee ears, throat and nose. While he checked he mentioned about her tonsils. I told him that we have decided to do the surgery. He said that he didn't get our message and told us that we should write to him. Anyway, I believed everything happens for a reason, so I hope the delay is for good only. Alhamdulillah he scheduled the surgery for next month. When I wrote this post, we have received the date. Insha Allah it will be on early October.

After the appointment we visited my parents to greet them Eid Mubarak. My parents' dinning table was full of delicious food. There were ketupat, rendang, sambal goreng and sayur lodeh. We ate a lot of food there before we went to my sister's.

Mujhee slept well that night. In fact since Ramadan she has been sleeping very well, alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah! I am so grateful for Ramadan, a month full of mercy and blessing. May Allah accept all our prayer and good deeds, ameen.


Popular Posts