Using her legs, with His permission.


Alhamdulillah I think Mujhee can make movements using her legs. The above picture Mujhee was kicking the ball while waiting at the Second Skin appointment. 

I remember when I attended Mujhe's class with her special teacher from WAIDE. Her teacher mentions to me that Mujhee uses her legs to tell something and I believe her. Compare to her arms, her legs can move a lot better. Maybe Botox relaxed her muscles and encourage her movement. 

 

This is a video I took a long time ago. In the video you can see Mujhee kicking the ball.

I believe that Mujhee has some functions to her legs and it is possible, with His permission, that one day she can do more with them. She'll probably do switching as a way of communication or perhaps she can kick them as a way to call me or even better, walk towards me to give me a hug. I see potential there. 

I believe that Allah knows all things and with Him everything is easy. Allah says in the Quran, surah al Hajj ayah 70:He knows all things even before they happen, and He has written that in His Book, Al-Lawh Al-Mahfuz,  Verily, it is (all) in the Book. Verily, that is easy for Allah, 

It was also reported in Sahih Muslim from `Abdullah bin `Amr, who said, "The Messenger of Allah said Allah issued His decrees concerning the measurement and due proportion of the creatures fifty thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth, and His Throne was over the water. 

In the Sunan, it was reported from a group of the Companions that the Messenger of Allah said: The first thing that Allah created was the Pen. He said to it, "Write!'' It said, "What should I write'' He said, "Write what will happen,'' so the Pen wrote everything that will happen until the Day of Resurrection. 

I am not in any dissatisfaction with what Allah has decreed concerning Mujhee because i understand it was written 50 000 years before  He created the heavens and the earth. I am hoping to hear Mujhee call my name and to see her run to me with a big hug, with His permission. 

May Allah make easy our affair and may my believe become reality, ameen.

Comments