Mujhee wants to see the tiger and the bear at the zoo.


Me: I am telling you something
It's going to happen
days & times
days of the week
Sunday
more to say, go to categories
places
list
zoo

Muhee: smile

Me: I'm asking a question
You need to tell me Yes or No
What
more to say, go to categories
people
I me Mujhee
more to say, go to categories
action
see look watch
more to say, go to categories 
animals
wild/zoo animals

Mujhee: lion - no (look to the side)
tiger - yes (smile)
elephant - no (look to the side)
hippo - no (look to the side)
giraffe - no (look to the side)
zebra - no (look to the side)
monkey - no (look to the side)
bear - yes (use voice)
bat - no (look to the side)
dinosaur - no (look to the side)




Comments

Laura said…
I've got something to say, opinions, I think you, go to categories, people, Mujee's mum, back to categories, opinions, I think that you are very clever, awesome and wonderful. Back to page one, chat words, thank you!
(Thank you for sharing your conversation with Mujee and for being a wonderful communication partner for her) xxx