Acupuncture, Alternative Medicine for Cerebral Palsy

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Last week M went for her very first acupuncture. It is a treatment by inserting fine needles into the skin to stimulate the acupuncture points. When we are well all the energy runs smoothly throughout our body. When we are not well the flow of energy becomes disturbed and we get sicked. The points are stimulated to balance the movement of energy in the body to restore health.

She had four needles one on each of her lower arms and both of her lower legs. She was alright when the needles were inserted into her skin.

Her next appointment will be in one month time, and Insha Allah she will be seeing Sono, who has more experience. When I saw Sono, she said to me that she wanted to treat M long time ago since the beginning when she seeing Illana, a Cranial Osteopathy.

It has been a long time I wanted M for this treatment too. Once I saw in You Tube a girl who had done this treatments showed a lot of improvement in her movement has inspired me to try on M. For financial reason I have postponed my intention until recently few sisters from my community helped me. Alhamdulillah, with their help, Insha Allah, M could do acupuncture regularly.

Alhamdulillah, I noticed that her muscles are more relaxed. A day after received her treatment she opened her vowel. She has more life in her, more alert and smiles. She holds her head up nicely. She tries lifting up her head when she was lying on her back. Her knees are not bent and she made movement with her legs. Her legs are also straight.

I guess it was too early to celebrate her improvement. Subhana Allah, another hardship will only around the corner. Alhamdulillah, I am so relieved. As a mother it was so hard to see my own child been through this hardship. But then I remember with hardship comes eases. May be last week was one of her good week after being unwell for almost four week. Alhamdulillah, for every hardships and eases that Allah granted for us.

I realised that I needed this hardship. Subhana Allah, it makes me near to Allah. For the very first time I felt that all my strengths are came from Allah as I practice the dhikir of La Hawla Wala Quwwata Illa Billah. I witness the power of du'a. It is so true when Allah said that He hears our du'a. If this is one of the way for me to get closer to Allah, I pray to Allah that He will not take this away from me. Ameen.

Comments