Tummy Infection.

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Alhamdulillah, M was not well last weekend. She looked terrible and she was irritable and upset most of the time. Teething is the hardest thing that happen to her. She dribbled like the stream of the creek. Her cheeks were so red. Her lips was red but dried. Her top that I just changed awhile ago was soaking wet with her saliva.

Over the weekend her health was getting worse with diarrhoea and vomiting. Subhana Allah on Sunday night, her vomiting got me really scared because it mixed with some blood. Her chest were arching like her ribs were going to exploded. She bit her mouth so hard and it got bleeding. I felt like she lost some of her weight when I carry her. At 11:30, I decided to take her to the PMH emergency department. She had a couple of vomits at the hospitals. Alhamdulillah she look much more better after that.


M on the hospital bed.

The doctor said she probably got tummy infection. She was given drip because her body was dried. I went home before Fajr and too exhausted.

Masha Allah, I did not know how she got infected. All my children are well. And she has not been with anyone who were sicked lately.

I remember she had a tummy infection last winter too. But it was worse. She vomited constantly without stopping for nearly 6 hours. She was given medicine which stopped her vomiting instantly. She was admitted in the hospital for over night observation. The next morning she was better.

Alhamdulillah, she vomited once after her noon feeding today. She sleep through out the day. She must be tired of staying up last night. She is recovering.

Comments