10th Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Today we went for Muja 10th session of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBO) at the Oasis Hyperbaric Therapy. Insha Allah we aim for 40 sessions, then we will having a break before continue again. We have cancelled two sessions two weeks ago because she has cough and sinus. Alhamdulillah she is better.



In the chamber I hold her in a sitting position. I have to bent my head before it is fully pressurised. Once we get into it, it will be zipped twice. Then it starts pressurised. When the pressure rise my ear feel discomfort as pressure building in my ears like experienced when landing in an aeroplane. It would take about 5 to 10 minutes for it to be fully pressurised, then the oxygen starts coming in the chamber.

Alhamdulillah, Muja has not showing discomfort on most of the therapy sessions except when she was not feeling well last time where we decided to stop the therapy.



We were in for one hour. When the oxygen starts coming in I lay down with Muja next to me. I tried to get some sleep if I can and relax. There a re few times Muja felt asleep in it. When the therapy finished, the pressure in chamber is decreased. I hold Muja in the sitting position. At this time I would feel my ears pops. We went out only after the chamber if fully decompress.

Comments