Teething on treatment day.

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Amy, Muja, speech therapist came. She brought the frog toy for Muja. I can see Muja was trying to reach the toy. She also let Muja practised toy with switch but she was not interested on the kangaroo toy. I am so glad she told us what she likes. We are certainly know that she loves loud sound kind of toys.

In the afternoon, Muja, Hani and me went to the Healing Point for Muja Acupuncture appointment at 2:30 PM and my osteopath appointment at 3:30 PM. Alhamdulillah since Muja woke up that morning she was happy and alright.

She slept in the car on our way there. When we got there she started unsettled. She was getting worst in the treatment room. She was teething. She was dribbling like water pouring from tap until her bib was soaking wet. She cried louder while the needles entered her skin. The problem with her teething, they are coming out really slow. They got worst because she would not let anything in her mouth or chewing any solid food.

After the treatment she was still crying. I tried to settled her but not successes. Thanks for Illana, my osteopath, understanding to postpone my appointment to Friday. While we were waiting the stronger herb to be prepared, Muja vomited. She felt better and tired after that so she felt asleep.

I hurt my back holding Muja. I took Arnica at home and my back heal itself without I realised it. Alhamdulillah.

Comments