My community helps to purchase a van

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Alhamdulillah, I have found the suitable and reliable van for my family, although it is not wheelchair accessible. Finding a van with accessible wheelchair is impossible in Perth. So I have to separately buy the van then install the wheelchair access later.

Here is the story of how I got it...

I am just an ordinary Australian migrant family who is struggling in my everyday basic expenditure. On top of that as a Muslim borrowing money is not as easy as other non-Muslim who could easily go to the bank because interest is prohibited in Islam.

I wrote an email to my Muslims community who could offer me loan with no interest. One afternoon I received a phone call from my dear sister in Islam that there is someone who is willing to give me the loan. But according to my ability to pay back the loan, she is not willing to give me, because she need the money pretty soon.

But then my sister called me again with a good new that sisters and brothers in my community has made pledge to help us to get the van. She promised me to get back to me with the money in few days. I was speechless. Allahu Akbar. Indeed Allah is the Greatest. It is He who provided to us without any limit. He is The Provider.

Meanwhile another brother and sister also offer me the loan with what I can afford to pay in two years time. I thank their offer but then I have received enough fund for me to purchase a van.

Alhamdulillah, I praise Allah for sending us people with generous and kind hearts who is willing to help us even though I don't know them personally.

Alhamdulillah with the help of my community my intention to have a loan on zero interest has been rewarded with generous gift from them that allowing me to buy the van. May Allah bless them all, their family and their wealth. May Allah also reward them all with goodness.

Now I am working on how to fund an accessible wheelchair for my van.

Comments