Updates

In the name of Allah; the Merciful; the Compassionate - بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you - السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Since I am too lazy to write my post here, I am going to summarise what happened and will happen to Muja.

  1. On my last post, I wrote that Muja had runny nose, but Alhamdulillah the next day it was dry with salty water drops that I made.


  2. Muja's father took her to consult with a Naturopath, Kathy, for her tonsil on Saturday at Natureco. Her right tonsil is still big although it is not swollen. It blocks her breathing at night when she lays flat and I have to make sure she is breathing alright through out the night and sit her upright to 45 degree angle. Kathy gave her a herbal mixture.


  3. She can be very unsettled during bed time. She cries until she gets really tired before she falls asleep. She wants to sleep on my arm because she can breath better. When I pull my arm out from under her head after she falls asleep, she wakes up. Then I have to settle her down again until she sleeps. It is really anoiying!


  4. Muja went to her monthly accupunture yesterday but she cried when Lawrance insert the needles into her because he disturbed her sleep and she was really tired. I took her there after school. When she settled down, she smiled at Lawrance and he said that she was cheeky.


  5. We are looking at Muja's new standing frame as her current one is getting smaller. Her physiotherapy from Therapy Focus recommended this one, the Leckey Freestander Standing Frames. Insha Allah she will apply for funding and she will get it in six month time, so it will be early next year.


  6. After Muja's last Botox her muscles are more relaxed and less spasm as well. Occationally her legs are jerky especially when she is standing up on her standing frame and her foot touching something


  7. This term Muja's class theme is Australia. Tomorrow they are going to Carversham Wilflife Park for school excursion to see, touch and feed Australian animals.


  8. It has been 12 weeks since Muja had a PEG tube insert into her stomach. On Thursday Muja is going to PMH to change her PEG feeding tube with the mic-key button. Insha Allah I will update later. Please make dua that everything goes well.

Comments