Weekend with Family

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu



Last weekend we went to Mandurah for a picnic. I prepared Mee Siam Goreng on that morning. I got my children ready by 10. We were going together with my parents and sisters' family. Also were my sister U who came from Tanjung Malim with her two daughters P and C.

We arrived there at 12 noon. First, I ate Nasi Lemak which my older sister I, cooked. Masha Allah it was nice Nasi Lemak as she always cooked it. She did not used to cook when she lived in KL. When I visited her in KL about 6 years ago I was surprised looking at her kitchen. It was so clean like the display kitchen in the shop. Compared to my sister U, who cooked most of the day when I stayed at her place at Setapak. Masha Allah, she is a great cook.

When we finished eating, my father stayed in the car because he cannot stand the cold weather. It was sad that his age did not permitted him to involved like he used to be. But Alhamdulillah, we are so grateful for him.

After that we did salah zuhr, before we started fishing. My mother went first. She loves fishing too much. She is very good at it too. I caught only one bream and a few blow fish. Then I decided to stop to take some photos.

I really enjoy sitting on the bench looking at the other fishing. Masha Allah, it was a nice day with mild wind. Alhamdulillah, the smell of the sea was so fresh and Subhana Allah the air was clear and pure. Occasionally the sound of the waves break the silent when boats crossing under the bridge.

We stopped fishing for Asr prayer before we continued eating. I ate Sardine sandwiches, my younger sister N made. I also ate the Mee Siam and drink hot tea.



I like looking at my children having fun and seeing them interacted with each other and their cousins in a well behaved manners, Masha Allah.

Comments