Home Education First Day of Term 3

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

We are starting our home education today. I was very happy because the girls know what they have to do. They were doing their works in the kitchen. I was busy washing the dishes and preparing our lunch. A few times K called me because she needed help. H was trying to help her also. I thought starting new term will mean struggles. After 2 weeks holiday they have to learn all the routines back. But Alhamdulillah I was wrong. They just went back automatically.

K could not find her Science workbook. Last term her Mental Math was missing. I suggested her to do Science experiment from 101 Easy Science Experiments. I was so glad that she asked for some advise from me before she did all by herself. She was doing it extremely well. T was busy following her everywhere. I guess she likes to do what K was doing.

When K finished her works K taught T using computer and doing computer learning activities. They were doing Arabic first and pre-school game. After that they play game.

Before lunch time the girls has finished their works. We pray together as usual. They have the whole afternoon to do what ever they like to do, Alhamdulillah. H was reading a book before doing posting for her blog. K was also busy editing her piczo and play computer games.

Comments