Happy Holiday

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Alhamdulillah, today is the girls last day of homeschooling for this term. Insha Allah they deserved holiday for their hard worked. Alhamdulillah they are independent learner and did their work at their own pace but managed to finished this term works successfully. I am also relieved after received the confirmation of our home education for this year from the department of education.

Insha Allah, during the holiday they will be doing a lot of activities we have been planning. It's going to be a busy holiday but I am really looking forward and would like to spend more quality time with them doing lots of fun stuffs.

Special Jazak Allah Khairan to sister H for her patience and doing fantastic work of teaching the Qur'an to my girls. Jazak Allah Khairan also to S for doing my job easier by tutoring my girls. Masha Allah you are their great motivator and has inspired them to enjoy and love learning.

Jazak Allah Khairan also to A, F, A and D for being supportive friends to my girls and trying hard to gain beneficial knowledges and strengthen their iman by carefully select the friends they want to be with.

My special gratitude go to the mothers who are home educating their children especially W and R because you all are my inspiration and motivator that with Allah helps, we can do our best to educate our children.

Comments