Leaving The Love Ones

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

One week before my husband and I went for Hajj I could hardly sleep thinking about leaving our children for the very first time. I was so worried but Alhamdulillah friends advised me not to worries and just leave my affair to Allah and put my trust in Him.

Finding the one who would care for our children was not easy. It took us some time thinking who would be the best person to look after our children. I asked my sister who once told me that if I go Hajj she would look after them, but she could not do it for some reasons. She was suggested that maybe her daughter can substitute her, but we have no confidence in her.

Alhamdulillah, at last, we decided that my husband mother will care the children. When we told her that Insha Allah we will be going to Makkah this year, she was so happy for us. And she said big yes when we asked her if she would care for her grandchildren. Masha Allah, we were so relieved that our children will be looked after by their grandmother. Alhamdulillah, a visa was granted to my mother in law 2 weeks before we supposed to go to Makkah.

Alhamdulillah, I also planned for some sisters to help to take Muja for her therapies. May Allah reward the sisters with good for their willingness to help us. They were a great carer, Masha Allah.

Alhamdulillah, a few weeks before we left we heard a good news that my brother in law and his family will come to Perth for good. Allah sent us another help from the family member, and I was so grateful.

Masha Allah the day we leaving for Makkah was the saddest day for me. I was so happy that Allah has invited us to His House but leaving the children behind was so hard. I could see that it was difficult for my children as well, but Insha Allah with Allah help they will be in good hands.

At the airport, my children eyes were wet and red. Mine was worst. I hugged them like it's going to be my last time with them. It was so hard for me and them as well. My husband has to pull me from my children, saying Bismillah we are going and we kept walking and never look back while chanting Labbaik Allahuma Labbaik...

Comments