Mujhee Wish List for 2016 Updates


Well being. Connection. Kindness

These are the updates of Mujhee wish list for 2016.


  • Go to Castlereagh High School. The transition went well, even at the beginning she missed school a lot due to her medical condition.
  • Free from seizures - Ketogenic Diet. We decided not to do this diet because her seizures got better early 2015, Alhamdulillllah. 
  • Sleep during the night - please remember her in your prayer. We still struggle with her sleep, but I think I am ok with this issues meaning I accept the her sleeping pattern is just different. She is a nocturnal. Mama, you just have to accept this. Period.
  • ABR Clinic in March 2016. That was our last ABR training. I wish I have time to do it because this treatment helps Mujhee in many ways. 
  • Communication devices Dynavox T10 Compass. We are still working on the switching and hopefully when she master it we can try this device. 
  • Using 2 switches. At the moment her medical condition didn't help her develop the using of 2 switches. Insha Allah, there is a potential.
  • Chiropractic Treatment for her spine and hips. Somehow we stopped this treatment due to financial issues. Oh well! Life happen. As much as I want this treatment to continue, insha Allah, if Allah wills. Next time.
  • Van with Wheelchair Access We return the wheels for hope van when they began charging fee and we can't afford it. Now we are back with our old van with a manual ramp where I push her up into the van. I don't know how long I could last. So definitely need some plans for the new vehicle with wheelchair access.

Comments