Muja six month review in Hip Surveillance

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

This month is the fifth month after Muja has had her last Botox injections. Since the fourth month after the Botox her hip gets tighter like I have mentioned on my previous post here because the Botox is wearing off.

Alhamdulillah, I see patterns on Muja when she is not comfortable. It began on the fourth month after the Botox. The fifth month is too much pain for her and for me as a mother to see and living with it. Sometime I hope that there will be any quick fix to this but I don't know what. O Allah, Ar Rahman - The Most Merciful, I ask You by Your most beautiful names for Your mercy to ease Muja pain, Ameen.

When her hip become so tight any movement can hurt her. It is so difficult to change her nappy because I try to be gentle but her legs are too stiff to be apart for changing it. Some stretches are not for her at this time. She would really cry out in pain for certain stretches. The walking task is not easy as well. Buckling her up on her car seat is also tough. Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal.

Last Monday we went to PMH for pre-Botox injections appointment. The developmental pediatrician and physiotherapist measured her legs. Insha Allah the doctor has set a date for her Botox next month. Her Botox will be increased because her hips and muscles became tighter based on the measures they made. O Allah, Al 'Alim - The All Knowing, I ask You by Your most beautiful names to make this increment only good for Muja well being. Ameen.

But I have to agree with them. Before this appointment which was two weeks before she came to PMH Physiotherapy Department for her six month review in Hip Surveillence Clinic. In this appointment her hip was x-ray and then the physiotherapist calculated how much her hip has been dislocated. She reported that her hip status is at risk but stable. Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal.

At this time of hardship I am blessed by Allah during this last 10 days of Ramadan to stay awake as Muja stay awake most of the nights because her pain can't make her go to sleep. I am sure there is so much wisdom behind this that I have not come to comprehend them yet. O Allah, As Sabur - The Enduring, I ask You by Your most beautiful names to give me patience with all the affairs You destines for me, Ameen.

I finished this post with a translation of beautiful surah from Al Quran Al KAreem called Surah Al-Inshirah about hardship.

1 Have We not opened your breast for you (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him))?
2 And removed from you your burden,
3 Which weighed down your back?
4 And raised high your fame?
5 So verily, with the hardship, there is relief,
6 Verily, with the hardship, there is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs).
7 So when you have finished (from your occupation), then stand up for Allahs worship (i.e. stand up for prayer).
8 And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your intentions and hopes and) your invocations.

Or you can listen to its recitation here:

Comments